If you have been charged with a drug offense in Georgia, your future is on the line. You need legal guidance and representation you can trust — and you should not wait to get it. Experience in the specific court where your case will be decided may prove critical. Many higher-level drug crimes are prosecuted at the federal level, and if that is the case for you, it should factor into your choice of counsel.
Turn To A Skilled, Determined Lawyer Who Will Prioritize Your Case
Defense against drug charges at all levels of the system is a specific focus for attorney David N. Ghazi. You can turn to our firm for aggressive yet balanced representation. If Mr. Ghazi sees problems with the prosecution's case, such as a potentially illegal search and seizure, he will know exactly what to do about it. If negotiation is the best path, he will target an outcome that protects your freedom and prospects to the greatest possible extent.
All Drugs And Offense Levels · Extensive Experience In State And Federal Courts
When facing a marijuana or narcotics charge, whether it is a possession charge or a drug trafficking, cultivation or manufacturing allegation, you must be able to talk openly with your criminal defense attorney. For the past decade-plus, Georgia drug crime lawyer David N. Ghazi has been providing advocacy with integrity for people of all backgrounds who are charged with offenses involving various controlled substances, including cocaine, methamphetamine and prescription drugs. We emphasize:
- Thorough investigation of all aspects of your case, including analysis of key issues that could enable a difference-making motion or success at trial
- Active communication to ensure you understand all potential consequences of a drug conviction and remain in control of key decisions about your case
- Consideration of all paths to resolution and legal options, such as adjudication in drug court if you are a nonviolent first-time offender
- Personal, nonjudgmental services in your best interests, regardless of the allegations against you
- Specific strength in defense against federal drug offenses
Make The Right Call Now: 404-907-1539 Or 800-246-8586 (Toll Free)
We have full-service offices in Atlanta and Augusta, Georgia. After a bad decision or wrongful arrest, take a positive step by choosing to contact the Law Offices of David N. Ghazi for the focused, personalized representation you need.