David N. Ghazi
- Drug Crimes
- Criminal Law
- Drug Violations
Attorney David N. Ghazi is an Augusta native and attended The Academy of Richmond County. He attended Canisius College in Buffalo, N.Y., where he obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Political Science. Mr. Ghazi continued his education a Loyola University School of Law in New Orleans, La., where he received his Juris Doctorate. Mr. Ghazi is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, the Georgia Association of Criminal Attorneys and the Augusta Bar Association. Being a member of these organizations demonstrates a passion and dedication to the practice of law. These organizations are committed to resisting proposed legislation or rules which would adversely affect your rights. They also advocate sound alternatives on the behalf of citizens.
These are principles that Mr. Ghazi has built his career on. He works on behalf of all his clients as if their case was his own and takes a client's situation and follows it to conclusion. This attitude and ethic is shared by his entire staff.
Mr. Ghazi is parishioner at The Church of the Most Holy Trinity and is a member of the Knights of Columbus. He also attends the Cathedral of Christ the King in Atlanta, Ga. Mr. Ghazi's practice consists primarily of criminal law, divorce and family law. He is dedicated to the needs of his clients and will go the extra mile for their satisfaction.
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Canisius College, Buffalo, New York
- Major: Political Science
- Georgia, 2002
- Parishioner, The Church of the Most Holy Trinity
- Member, Knights of Columbus
- Cathedral of Christ the King in Atlanta
- About Our Augusta, Georgia, Law Firm
- Augusta Criminal Law Attorney
- Augusta Family Law Attorney
- Firm Location | Augusta, Georgia, Law Firm
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- Georgia Association of Criminal Attorneys, Member
- Augusta Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position